Hi blog readers!
Have you thought about hiring a photographer to shoot an anniversary session but still on the fence about taking the next step? Well, we are here to assuage your worries by giving you some great reasons why an anniversary session is perfect for you!
The Purpose of an Anniversary Session:
- Gives married couples the opportunity to put on their wedding attire and spend time reconnecting and remembering your special day.
- Married couples get to celebrate their love in a much more relaxed and intimate setting.
- Good way to combat the post-wedding blues without having to plan a big event.
Some Props for an Anniversary Session:
- Pack a blanket, a basket of your favorite munchies, some bubbly, and any other items you want to add for a picnic.
- Balloons, chalkboards, wooden letters.
- The top layer of your wedding cake (or a replica).
- A lush and beautiful bouquet!
We can help you plan the anniversary session, including arranging for dress rentals, hair and makeup services.
Below are some photos from a recent anniversary session for the Spack family, consisting of Lee, his wife Tina, and their daughter. I loved that Annie was included in the session, and that she was wearing a white dress like her mama! Anna and Tina were so natural as far as posing goes - you go girls! Don’t they look like a happy and adorable family? Seriously, they were so much fun to hang out with and photograph! Congrats Lee and Tina on your five years of wedded bliss!
Tina’s dress was provided by Jade Min Photography and the bouquet was provided by the talented Ashley of Graye’s Garden Custom Floral Crowns (http://grayesgarden.weebly.com).